DUBLIN, July 14, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Report “Global Custom T-Shirt Printing Market Report 2022” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global custom t-shirt printing market is expected to grow from $6.11 billion in 2021 for $6.58 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.75%. The custom t-shirt printing market is expected to reach $8.89 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 7.79%.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the custom t-shirt printing market in 2021. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region during the forecast period. Regions covered in the Custom T-shirt Printing market report are Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
Increasing government investment in sports activities is expected to propel the growth of the custom t-shirt market. In sporting activities and games, custom t-shirts help to give team players a unique appearance and increase team visibility.
For example, in 2021, UK sports, a UK-based government agency for major sporting events, would invest around £41 million (US $55.56 million) in UK bids to host the 2025 Women’s Rugby World Cup as well as the 2026 Tour de France Grand Départ and support for feasibility activity for a potential UK and Ireland bid for the 2030 FIFA World Cup.
Moreover, in 2021, Odisha recently announced that it will invest Rs 650 crore (WE $86.87 million) in Rourkela as part of preparations to host the 2023 World Cup of Hockey in the state. Hence, increasing government investment in sports activities is driving the growth of custom t-shirts market.
Technological advancements and new product launches are a key trend that is gaining popularity in the custom t-shirt printing market. Companies operating in the custom t-shirt market are launching new products to provide an improved experience for their customers. For example, in September 2019VELV Design & Printing, a printing company in Los Angeleslaunched a custom printing service, which uses the SureColor F2100 Direct-to-garment printer with the potential to handle both bulk and single order custom t-shirts.
In May 2019Printo, a IndiaThe New York-based print chain has acquired Inkmonk for an undisclosed amount. With this acquisition, Printo is poised to become the nation’s largest digital printing company that prints everything from business cards to phone books. Together, the companies aim to provide customers with a seamless, omnichannel experience. Inkmonk is a India-custom printing products marketplace that prints custom t-shirts, cards and books.
Main topics covered:
2. Characteristics of the custom t-shirt printing market
3. Custom T-shirt Printing Market Trends and Strategies
4. Impact of COVID-19 on custom t-shirt printing
5. Custom T-shirt Printing Market Size and Growth
5.1. Global historic custom t-shirt printing market, 2016-2021, in billions of dollars
5.1.1. Market Drivers
5.1.2. Market Constraints
5.2. Global Custom T-Shirt Printing Market Forecast, 2021-2026F, 2031F, Billion USD
5.2.1. Market Drivers
5.2.2. Market Constraints
6. Custom T-shirt Printing Market Segmentation
6.1. Global custom t-shirt printing market, segmentation by printing technique
6.2. Global custom t-shirt printing market, segmentation by design
6.3. Global custom t-shirt printing market, segmentation by distribution channel
7. Regional and Country Analysis of Custom T-Shirt Printing Market
7.1. Global custom t-shirt printing market, split by region, historical and forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, in USD billion
7.2. Global custom t-shirt printing market, split by country, historical and forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, in USD billion
8. Asia-Pacific custom t-shirt printing market
9. China custom t-shirt printing market
10. India custom t-shirt printing market
11. Custom t-shirt printing market in Japan
12. Australia custom t-shirt printing market
13. Indonesia custom t-shirt printing market
14. Custom t-shirt printing market in South Korea
15. Custom t-shirt printing market in Western Europe
16. UK custom t-shirt printing market
17. Germany custom t-shirt printing market
18. Custom t-shirt printing market in France
19. Custom t-shirt printing market in Eastern Europe
20. Custom t-shirt printing market in Russia
21. North America custom t-shirt printing market
22. UNITED STATES custom t-shirt printing market
23. South America custom t-shirt printing market
24. Custom t-shirt printing market in Brazil
25. Middle East custom t-shirt printing market
26. Africa custom t-shirt printing market
27. Custom T-shirt Printing Market Competitive Landscape and Company Profiles
28. Key mergers and acquisitions in the custom t-shirt printing market
29. Custom T-shirt Printing Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Custom Ink LLC.
Broken arrow wear
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ywbwy8
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-custom-t-shirt-printing-market-to-reach-8-89-billion-by-2026-at-a-cagr – du-7-79-301586625.html
SOURCE Research and Markets