FALLS CHURCH, VA – With Valentine’s Day just 10 days away, Dominion Jewelers in Falls Church has some great gift ideas for the special someone in your life.
Dominion Jewelers has been serving Falls Church and the Northern Virginia area for over 35 years. Located at 917 West Broad Street, Dominion Jewelers is open by appointment only visit the jeweler’s websiteor by calling 703-237-3737.
Rachelle Barimany, gemologist and co-owner of Dominion Jewelers, has compiled a list of her seven top picks for Valentine’s Day gifts. Here they are:
1. The paper clip chain represented unity and was a symbol of resistance during World War II. The humble paperclip brought people together in peaceful solidarity against Nazi Germany. Eighty years later, trendsetters are naming paperclip necklaces as one of the biggest trends of the year. Characterized by elongated chain links strung together in different metals, these necklaces are simple yet carry a strong statement. They come in a wide range of styles with some links being bigger and others being longer and thinner. They can be worn dressed up for a night out or add just enough style to jeans and a white t-shirt for running errands.
2. Many believe that open heart jewelry is symbolic of love for a person who is far from you because of geographical distance. It also represents the strong bond that two people share. Typically, both partners wear matching open heart jewelry to show their love and bond. This pendant is surrounded by 28 small diamonds to accentuate that love and create a bit of bling to accentuate the beautiful shape of a heart in yellow gold.
3. Unity, completeness and completeness are just some of the ideas behind a circle pendant. Many people believe that giving someone a circle pendant symbolizes eternal love. This piece has been generously surrounded by thirty diamonds to accentuate it on the neck.
4. The rainbow heart pendant is a symbol of gratitude, hope and inclusion. This pendant has a variety of colors of sapphires, pink, orange, yellow, green and blue.
5. Gemstone Earrings are a wonderful way to recognize a birthday, a favorite color or the birth of a child. Available in all colors, shapes and sizes. A bezel setting looks very modern, so you might be surprised to know that it was probably the first known method used to set stones in jewelry. Bezel settings achieve a punchy yet minimal feel, showcasing diamonds and gemstones like a frame holds a painting.
6. Bar necklace makes fabulous layering pieces. You can wear it as a standalone item or add more to create a more complete look. They can be created in any way you can imagine. Think about what you can reuse to create a new, more fashionable bar necklace.
7. The solitaire necklace is a must have for every woman. A single stone, they can be personalized with any color, any shape, any length.
Visit Dominion Jewelers online showcase for more information on each of these items and other products.
RELATED: The Ultimate Valentine’s Day 2022 Gift Guide